Stalker Pumps ISO Hydraulic Driven Bare Shaft Pumps (HCCK)
Posted by: zeus
Posted: 02 April 2019
The Stalker Pumps ISO Hydraulic Driven Bare Shaft Pumps are manufactured in Western Australia to the highest quality standards, employing the best engineering practices available. These pumps do not come with a motor and has been modified for a splined shaft, while the pedestal has been modified to suit the same SAE bolt as the close coupled pumps. The major advantage of these pumps is the reduced footprint as the motor can be attached directly onto to the pump via the spline.
- Smaller footprint – approximately 200mm smaller in length than standard ISO configurations.
- Casing – Standard cast iron AS1830 T260 grade. Alternative options:
- Austenitic iron AS1833 203
- Stainless steel AS2074/H6B
- Ceramic coating
- Mounting feet are incorporated into the casing casting
- Flanges – Dimensions are to AS2129 table E as standard, optional ANSI and DIN flanges available on request.
- Impeller – Standard cast iron AS1830 T260 grade. Alternative material options, 316 stainless steel and zinc-free bronze, also available.
- Mechanical Seals: Standard Carbon/Ceramic/Nitrile. Further options available on request.
- Bearings – Heavy duty deep groove ball bearings. Greasable and fitted with grease nipples. Available as sealed for life, or running in oil filled housing. Bearing housing is fitted with breather, oil level and drain plugs. Optional constant level oilers and oil cooling also available