Grundfos Sololift2 Series Lifting Stations
The Grundfos Sololift2 is a unique range of compact lifting stations enabling a drain of any domestic sanitary appliance wherever needed, independent from the gravity drain system. The units collect and pump the wastewater through a thin pressure pipe (>23mm) to the next down pipe – up to 6m high or 100m distance.
Sololift2 is designed according to the needs of professionals – high reliability and easy, clean service in mind.
The units come ready to use with a plug and operate full automatic when water enters the tank.
Features and Benefits
- ready-to-install solution
- highest reliability thanks to a high performance cutter and motor
- handle accidently flushed female articles
- fast, easy and clean service – no need to remove the unit from installation
- all relevant service parts dry and clean accessible – not submerged in tank
- easy access level switch units, single accessible for maintenance
- pressure proof, welded tank system, leakage free in case of backwater
- odour-free by venting valve with charcoal filter
- maintenance free tank design reducing clogging risk
- hot water resistant up to 90°C for 30 min.
- very compact design
- low start levels enable modern, flat shower trays
- selectable outlet direction (top and side)
- height adjustable inlet connectors ease installation and replacement
- up to 4 inlet pipe and 6 pressure pipe connection selectable
- all units LGA-, VDE-, EMC- and GOST- approved
Wherever the drain of a sanitary appliance is required but no gravity drain pipe is available or possible. The units with a WC connection are dedicated to installation in private homes only. Other units can be utilised also for commercial application.
WC-1, WC-3 and CWC-3 are designed to take the wastewater of up to 1 toilet, 1 washbasin, 1 shower and 1 bidet.
C-3 and D-2 are designed to remove the (hot) wastewater from a bath, shower, washbasin, sink, washing machine and dishwasher.
Their compact measurement enables the integration in front-wall installation and floor units.