Grundfos SB and SBA Series Pumps
The SB and SBA pump is a submersible booster pump for the pumping of clean water. It is especially suitable for rainwater applications and private wells. The pump is available in two versions:
The Grundfos SB is a submersible pump for the pumping of clean water. It is designed for use in domestic applications. The pump itself is very silent, and when installed underground in a rainwater collecting tank or well, noise will never become an issue. The SB pump requires an external controller, like Pressure Manager, for automatic operation.
- Flexible selection – Pump + controller
- Complete control and monitoring
- Easily accessible controller – for service & replacement
The new Grundfos SBA is a complete all-in-one unit. It is built on the proven SB platform, but comes with an integrated control unit – eliminating the need for an external pump controller.
The SBA is literally a plug- and pump solution. Once installed and connected to the piping, all you need to do is switch on the pump.
- Easy selection – one unit
- Easy installation – one unit
- Flexible installation – no controller inside the house
All SB and SBA pumps are available in two main variants
- With integrated suction strainer (1 mm mesh)
- Or with side inlet/flexible suction hose with floating suction strainer (1 mm mesh)