SHURflo Submersible Pump
Posted by: zeus
Posted: 02 May 2016
SHURflo’s 9300 Series Submersible Pump offers a solution to your remote water needs. It’s rugged, durable and built to last.
This pump delivers a steady 1.0 GPM operation at 100 PSI maximum at 230 feet (70.1 m) It incorporates a unique waterblocked cable connector that is impervious to water leakage and condensation problems preventing waterwicking.
Great for applications in livestock watering, irrigation, ponds, islands, remote homes and cabins.
- Long -life 24 VDC operation
- For 4″ wells or larger
- Quick disconnect with “Watertite-Gland” Design Pat Pend
- Corrosion-proof housing with stainless-steel fasteners
- Runs dry without damage
- 50 mesh stainless steel inlet screen
- State of the art solid diaphragm
Note: Do not use any SHURflo pump for petrol gasoline, petroleum products, solvents, thinners or any other flammable liquid with a flash point below 82 C (180 F). Not for use where flammable vapors are present.