Davey Mukmova Pumps
The Davey Mukmova effluent pumps are robust in design featuring single stage, open vane, semi vortex, self-priming centrifugal driven by either a single or 3-phase TEFC motor. Ideal for pumping effluent water containing soft solids in suspension such as dairy or piggery waste, liquid food transfer and general water transfer. With head pressures up to 24 metres and flows up to 600lpm, the fast self-priming Mukmova features a thick section cast iron pump body.
- Semi vortex open vane impeller
- Solid cast iron casing and impeller
- Mechanical seal is grease packed with grease nipple
- Inspection cover held by two wing nuts
- Choice of 240 / 480 volt single phase and 415 volt three phase, 50Hz models
- Single phase models are capacitor start/capacitor run design
- Automatic resetting motor overload in all single phase models
- Oversized motor used, with ample power reserve
- Davey manufactured TEFC, IP56 motor
Mukmova Jumbo Features
- Robust cast iron casing with thick walls for longer pump life.
- Open impeller design allows for high solids passage (up to 25x40mm) with little chance of blockage.
- Internal armoured volute plate made of nodular cast iron to resist the abrasive and corrosive action of liquids even with solids in suspension.
- The armoured volute plate is fixed to the casing without screws for fast and easy removal.
- Self-priming action allows the pump to prime without the need to fill the pipe and to be operated without a foot value to reduce the risk of blockages.
- Large priming and drain plugs for fast filling and draining of the pump casing.
- Comes with companion flanges for easy installation of piping.
- Effluent water
- Diary or piggery waste
- Liquid food transfer
- Bentonite sludge
- Sawdust muds